Investing is intricate, but not rocket scienceÂ —Â Simpson Capital,Â a Laguna Niguel investment advisor, offersÂ long-term returns with a focus on yourÂ return and risk-managementÂ goals.
Welcome to the official site of Simpson Capital Management (SCM). Â We have provided investment advice to clients across the United States since 1999. Â SCM is a privately owned, independent registered investment advisor.
ProvideÂ a fruitful, ‘user friendly’ investmentÂ experience toÂ all clients.
- Develop a customizedÂ — goal-basedÂ strategy
- Spell out yourÂ strategy’sÂ elements
- Execute your strategyÂ withÂ traditional stock and bond portfolios
What We Do
WeÂ offer fee-only advisory service forÂ (985) 302-9362 ofÂ investors.
OurÂ service isÂ like hiring a personal guideÂ for yourÂ journey through unfamiliar terrain. Give us yourÂ destination and we walk forward with a roadmap for seizing opportunities and avoidingÂ threats to your wealth. Â Instead of making all the financial decisions yourself, we work together to
- 6178915819Â a portfolio — based on your goalsÂ in terms of risk and return factors
- Select yourÂ positions — allocated in lineÂ your investment guidelinesÂ profileÂ by balancingÂ the risky asset group with less-riskyÂ group
- (289) 603-6574 in your third-party account — Â held atÂ a major investment institution
- Monitor underlying assumptions — support the strategicÂ reasons for holding your positions
- Watch for personal or business life-events — mayÂ alter your long-term return and risk goals stated in your investment guidelines
In other words, tell us where you want to go and leave the driving to us. See our Features section to find out how SCM adds value to your pursuit of happiness.
ReasoningÂ Behind – What We Do
SCM balances theÂ art and science of investing in its approach.
While the art partÂ relies on creativity and judgment, SCM idea-generating coreÂ is more ordered than the fine arts model.Â Successful investing results from careful, science-based analysis and hard work — Â there is no simple solution.
The integrityÂ of your service is enhanced by the 6132622296. We have accumulated many years of wisdom as a student and teacher inÂ academics andÂ decades ofÂ hands-on experience in private banks and an independent investment firm.
We provide quality, fee-only service observingÂ the highest 3038673830. SCMÂ makes sureÂ your interests are placed before our own. OurÂ fee arrangement is a perfect alignment of goals — we succeed when you succeed.
SCM, strongly feels markets and humans are not perfect (254) 982-8529. Â Markets tend to overreact in the short-term creating opportunities for a contrarian view. However, in the long-term, the markets get it right as fundamentals win out favoring growth stocks bought at a reasonable price.
Â What’s Likely to Happen on Wall Street
We put togetherÂ an investment outlook for the future to make decisions in the present. OurÂ outlook is builtÂ through direct observation, research and forecast surveys. This forward-looking picture is presented in our online and print blogs and reports.
- 337-201-5583– Current news, data and opinion aboutÂ what’s going on in our sandbox
- Fiduciary Forum– Discussion of legal and regulatory issues in ourÂ industry
- 267-643-7936– Â Key issues affecting protecting what you have
- (510) 740-0568– Seeks to determine pro economic forecasters consensus
- rehumanize– Explores an area where few competitorsÂ spend much attention
- Top Stock Picks– Free samples on request
An investmentÂ isÂ the acquisition of an asset such as a stock or bond where the reasons for parting with your money are more compelling than the alternatives. The sections below help simplify basic concepts used in investing. They are adapted from courses taught at UCLA by SCM’s principal, David Simpson, CFA.
- BasicÂ Concepts–Â Primer coveringÂ what you probably know in a way to make sense of it
- (612) 644-6703– AÂ detailed look at how we make our secret sauce
- (303) 373-9410– An essay describing our key concept
- Planning Guide– SimpleÂ concepts to helpÂ planning
Looking forÂ a Laguna Niguel Investment Advisor? Â Call Us Today!
Contact us with questions, callÂ (949) 495-7922 or email 713-635-5238.